Sunday, January 3, 2010

OK, let me just tell you what Christmas in CA entails

First there's the Spirit of Christmas


We're so classy.


Then there's the food

Turns out my Brother makes the best tamales in the family.
When does THAT happen?


And me pretending to be a mural at a food establishment

Turns out the taco place by my parent's is home to the best taco party ever.



Then there are the non-gaudy-awful houses
& by houses I mean Alisa's house
And her new addition to the family

See?



See?

No! Not Mr. Ed's stunt double from the TV show with the same name.



I'm obviously talking about @lisa's 1960s Christmas Tree

Last year was black ornaments only and I know next year's but I'll never tell unless you post me $1.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

FINALLY new blog!
Is that the main character cut-out from that vampire high school book/movie series you were reading?....
What's it called again?....
Adventures in Vampire-sitting?!
10 Vampires I Hate About You?
Freaky VampDay?
I Know What You Did Last Vampire??

(don't tell me, i'll guess soon enuf)

LaModMom said...

My kids wanted to keep the christmas tree up all year. It was so yummy this year. I told them no way...I wasn't that crazy, YET.

Anonymous said...

But if you put hearts on it...
It's Valentine's Tree.
Easter Eggs...Easter/Passover Tree!

Susan Cannon said...

Amber it looks like you had a fun Christmas in California. I enjoyed your crazy blog.

Bek said...

someone in this family needs to adopt me.