Friday, January 1, 2010

Guys, my family is special

There are the women


And we always turn up to parties in the same colors and with animals.


You don't believe me?




Anyway, there's our Mexican Martha Stewart




And then there's this one - Mother Teresa On Speed - we don't mean that name disrespectfully, she can't stop doing good deeds for people at lightning speed



There's Monkey

This is what she looks like when she's awake


& moi (I'm talking about myself now)

listen - i stood on one piece of furniture & suddenly I have a reputation for dancing on anything that will hold me



And our tiny mom who wears heals in the kitchen





Then there are the Mens




Our 2 brother in laws are très close




Wait did you notice this?





Looks like dad taught Ash everything she knows

1 comment:

LaModMom said...

new year's resolution... do not let sister Amber take my picture showing a side view. Yikes!
Can you say Chunky Monkey!