Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Guys, I'm constantly lying

Turns out I took photos.
But when its less than 30 and I'm on vacation to me that means ZERO.

I did take tons of movies (lucky you).

So here is what my stupid/lovely camera took:



I stayed with Andrew & his Porcelain-Doll of a wife Michelle
& when you exit his apt. this is what you see



I got to spend time with these tres laid back ladies

I said don't get jealous - my 'who I love to travel with list'
is very long and you're all at the top (esp. you!)


Traci was esp. sweet when I almost passed out from choking




I'm sorry - I can't think of a more Adorable pregnant lady!

It was like seeing Mary Poppins great with child.


I made sure to match everywhere I went

I called ahead - it was this whole thing I won't get into

4 comments:

Mitch said...

Oh, you and your lies. Of course you took pictures. I mean, when haven't you?

Bek said...

Mithcy Poppins, practically perfect in every way.

Anonymous said...

She LIKES red

LaModMom said...

paris has great views...
of hot sexy american women!