Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sometimes you think something is the best idea ever

and then you realize the next morning that
no decision should be made at 3AM
&
when you ask the person who helped give you the idea and they don't remember suggesting it then it really isn't a good idea.


and NO i'm not being Political (like I was Here) and this isn't cultural at all Nor am I referencing an ancient prophet who used to live in the Americas so you can just calm down.


Remember when my posts were more text-heavy?
Actually, I changed my mind, let's get Political, Cultural and Religious. . . How is it possible that St. Athanasius of Alexandria isn't as famous as St. Augustine (come on, like you really read Confessions?), considering his view of what man has the potential to become? The fact that the Russian Orthodox church digs his teachings just ups his cool factor exponentially, which goes to show all good ideas came from Russia first. I mean the Russian mir seems to me the perfect combination of my religious beliefs and sweet sweet Communism (sorry Mich, Hi Niall!). And while we're on the topic of Mother Russia

how hot are movies about Russian gangsters?
This Hot

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We get it- you're smart. (oo, russian history bla bla bla)... and not so smart sometimes (nice tat). And funny [u mispelled/ made up new word: Polical]

Anonymous said...

but mostly funny. And dead on about guy ritchie movies.

AM said...

Ha! Who misspelled Political NOW?

Anonymous said...

your mom.

AM said...

she happens to be your mom too and she's an excellent speller.