Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hey guys, it's my favorite time of year

Because I'm a witch.



Also let me tell you what I did today...
I was walking across a huge parking lot to Ash's apt. & I noticed I was catching up to an old lady who was walking directly in front on me. Then as I was about 6 feet behind her I noticed that my shadow was super close to her shadow and i thought, 'could my shadow touch her shadow right now?' so i reached my hand out and grabbed her shadow's leg. She abruptly stopped, Glared at me and let me walk past her.
I guess she could see both shadows too. . . I smiled at her and said, 'um, hi.' which might be creepy. And I think me wearing a trench coat and hat didn't help the situation.

For a half a second I thought I could explain but what would i say, 'my shadow is tall. i want to touch other shadows. and then look into/ steal your soul.' ?

It got a bit worse when I entered Ash's building from a separate entrance and ran into Old Lady at the elevators and she said, 'oh, you're here.' and i smiled again (because i'm a nice witch), said 'yes' and then ran to the stairwell.

I'm sure next time I go into her building instead of this:


You'll see a Beware Flyer in the laundry room/stairwell w/ This on it:




You know, I just really like shadows


And looking into/ stealing people's souls

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog soul stealer.
i see you're either:
a) getting ready for "Twilight" to come out. . .
b) getting ready for a date w/ Lestat.
Either way, you're dressed appropriately.
(somewhere a naked olsen twin is crying on a Friday night w/ nothing to wear...)

Anonymous said...

you're wierd. but that's why i like you.
sexy shadow lady.

Sarah said...

i love your dark side. i wish you were a man.