Friday, October 17, 2008

I've decided something

It's cool that these guys didn't play MY SONG the second time I saw them this week



because



i got to dance on tables




i found this guy




my sister stopped wearing pants




i found NY's version of the Peppered Moth




once I was thinking how I wished I could get an invitation to the private garden at Rock Center - then a few hrs later the invite came.

This is true and if I didn't have psychics/ mystics/ spells in the family I would have been freaked out by it. Also it happened yesterday.



And finally my choreography for THIS is coming along quite nicely.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

i need a picture of YOU pantless. pronto.

AM said...

OK Bek, http://ambertines.blogspot.com/2008/06/guys-im-not-as-smart-as-i-look.html

Sarah said...

thank you. i love you.