Friday, September 12, 2008

I had the meanest mom (it's cool she doesn't read this) who would make me cry every morning when she'd brush my hair.


Seriously - it was my hair, what was up with that?

So naturally she came to visit and I asked her to do my hair again.



I'm Just Kidding here because. . .






. . . now I like it



Have you noticed how often I ask you to brush my hair? I do it a lot. And I'm not just quoting the Cheap Girls from the Money Pit. (actually that line is about washing my hair).



So here's Monkey and me post salon de beauté

We would have done Monkey's hair too but she was too busy spray painting her reindeer's hair.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoever took the 2nd photo is a genius.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I agree, here, here; truly a work of art, i'd call it: A Vampire To Remember.

Anonymous said...

...or Big Vampires Don't Cry!

Anonymous said...

or, It's My Vampire & I'll Cry If I Want To

Anonymous said...

Touche. Well said anon.

Anonymous said...

why thank you. Not a bad quip yourself.

Anonymous said...

You live in nyc? wanna grab a coffee sometime?...

Anonymous said...

(blush) oh my...maybe.

Anonymous said...

If you ever find a guy, have a baby, and it's a girl.... you can get your revenge by brushing her hair and getting out all the tangles! That'll make her cry and then you can say, "yeah, well when my mom brushed my hair, I cried to, get used to it. It's part of being a girl and having long beautiful hair." I speak from experience.

Bek said...

my mom was a total bitch about my hair when i was a kid! i'd cry & cry & cry and she would seriously yank it harder! and then she'd put it in ponytails with a really tight rubber band...i'd get ponytail headaches on a regular basis at school.

isn't that just the worst?

i really love my mom though.