Thursday, September 4, 2008

Guys, I don't really hate children

And to prove it I bought some from a secret website.

They're quite shy so this is the only photo I have of them but maybe I can replace it later on.


So this is Constance and Cornelius




New York can get so cold so

I've already decided they'll need a coat





Made from

this little guy





Oh man, when left to my own devices see what I resort to?
Next time you see me I'll be dressed like Emily Dickinson, insisting you call me 'Lenore' and quoting 'Mad Girl's Love Song: A Villanelle.'


Let's just go back to Greece where I was Normal.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

persian kitty cat.

jendar said...

so were you hiding your children in your boy george/spanish hat last night at the pyramid club? cause if you were, i am very glad you did. they would have probably been traumatized for life after that stripper show. i mean, i am 24 and i am still traumatized. you really are a good mother.