Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hi, we're sisters.



Don't believe us?



how about NOW:







One of us won a duathlon the first time we competed.


Hint: Wasn't me. I couldn't even wake up early enough to wacth



But i Do use the Gift w/ Purchase mom gave to Ash because I'm grateful. i like to pretend she gave it to me first.




One of us maybe just headlined at the Whiskey




OK, it wasn't me either but i like to read maps more than you
(hey, seriously, who says I'm loosing my tan?)



This one knows how to celebrate after placing 5th OVERALL in the NYC Splash N Dash -- her 1st swim duathlon where she swam the backstroke AKA the most inefficient stroke the whole way.



Yeah its cool that I didn't get asked to sing with the Mariachis


because people think I'm 12



Hi, I have a concave stomach


Hi, I dress like an Australian's Nightmare




But we do agree on 1 Sexy Beast:



we like the one in the middle in case you were wondering

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sister was always better than I was too. You learn to get over it. Drown yourself in fashion.
Works for me. Well, worked for me in the late 80's.

Sarah said...

I want ashley' body. I'm serious. I want your body too. Just in a different way.

jendar said...

you are HILARIOUS.

lets go 80's dancing.