Saturday, September 4, 2010

Guys, wanna hear a stroy?

Mis Abuelos met

They had a few little ones - including Mi Mama

She learned to drive in the '50s (she's one of the best drivers ever)

She had a few little ones that Nana tried to steal
(Alisa was always a handful. Doesn't Arrow look like Alfred?)


Then Mom entered the '70s & the hair got awesome


Two more little ones came along (we knew how to dress for church)


You know, the '80s could be awkward for some - but not for mom


The fun was complete & we could concentrate on partying in the '90s

One thing mom taught us was how to dress for the holidays.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I love my birthday month 'cause I get to be featured on "Ambertines"......I feel officially "cool".....wait...is that word in or out?

LaModMom said...

I have never seen that photo of Nana y Tata! Blow it up big and bring it home. It should be hanging in my house somewhere...
"IN MY HOUSE! MY HOUSE!" (imagine Briggy singing this...)