Monday, September 13, 2010

Guys, Mom tried to teach us to love cats


There are other photos of mom with cats too but this one is esp. awesome.

So listen - she tried to make me a cat-lady


But when they do stuff like THIS to my room
AFTER i closed the closet and room doors then they leave me no choice but to hate their flea-bidden *&^%$. Seriously! It doesn't get more uncool than this. Cats are not only liars but little jerks too.


On a happier note - mom 'archived' another photo for me:
She's the dark one in the middle

3 comments:

Christy and Jason said...

funny girl! i've gotten a kick out of your latest posts and loved the pic of your grandparents when they were young:)

Mitch said...

I'm cracking up. Cats are liars and jerks!! You give me tears.

LaModMom said...

Cats are people too!