Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Guys, it's funny . . .

I move here . . .
. . . & I almost die.


It's funny because it's over & I lived.
Ok, I didn't almost die - but I wanted to.
That reminds me of that one part in Goonies, where Chunk says, 'OK Michael Jackson didn't visit my house . . . but his sister did.'

When I was trying to get my voice back I talked to My Persian Princess and she said lovingly that I sounded like Sloth.
It's true - and the sad part was - I was super proud of the way I sounded
But I speak normal now so let's all have a big laugh about it all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course you'd talk to your persian princess over family.
Don't take our calls, but talk to her while you text us. I see how it is... Yeah, i'd probably give that hottie my last dying breaths too.

Bek said...

anonymous, i love you. and dang straight she talks to me in sickness and in health.

AM, you're my little slothface until the end of time.

Jenna Theobald Broadbent said...

I'm so glad you're better. Cory and I are thinking of coming to CA over Labor Day. Will you be in town and up for some antics?

J