Saturday, July 24, 2010

Guys, I'm so glad I bought a baby

Last night my wallet was stolen but I didn't care (well, in a way . . .) cause I had baby kitten to cheer me up.


She patiently let me bite on her arm to make me feel better.





I thought she was showing me her best pose. . .


. . . But it turned out she was just hard of hearing.



Here she is showing off her best 'pub' face - after a pint or 2 she gets this adorable look - you know, you really have to just be there . . .



This is her best French impersonation:
And can we just talk about those legs?

4 comments:

Alicia said...

what a cutie! you look good with her in your arms....of course, she would dress up anyone, don't you think?

LaModMom said...

you wear baby well.

Bek said...

you're a beautiful mother.

Mandy said...

I love it! All the cute baby faces. You know I love babies :)