Friday, July 9, 2010

Guys, let's get serious for a sec

This is my Monkey Sister:
About to get 3rd at the XTerra Triathlon.

Don't believe me?





How about now?




HOW ABOUT NOW?



Don't worry - I did my part
Faktisk (I know few words in Danish but this happens to be one of them), I basically felt responsible for her success.



Like Documenting every second (except for the important ones)




And taking naps in the hotel lobby
(hey- i woke up really early to watch my loved ones compete - I was tired)



And I had to create a Safety Dance



Stacey and I had to check the course to make sure it was fun
(it was - esp. the rope swing on the island)




And of course I had to take my pants off
(thanks Monkey for documenting this and thinking I wouldn't put it online after you dared me to -but posting it on my wall on Facebook first was a tad TOO much)




Do you how big of a jerk I felt like when I saw everyone wearing Ash's shirt but me? And it's such a soft T too. Next time. In Hawaii. Oh yeah - did I mention she qualified for THIS?



I hope I get to see more guys named Ron - cause they are #1

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA~! It's "IRONMAN" like the crazy long triathlon race. U funny.

AM said...

Uh, I think I know how to read. And I think that a '1' is different than an 'i.'

Bek said...

goooooo....ron man! you're #1.

but also, ash really is the most amazing person alive. (no offense, AM).

LaModMomBigBootyBigBooby said...

If my ass looked that good, I'd post it all over... including facebook!

Anonymous said...

New blog! NEW Blog! NEW BLOG!!!