Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guys, did you know my Monkey sister is a photographer?

As Ash was documenting my last few hours in NY she kept modestly comparing herself to Steven Meisel.
What I love is that she captured my belongings taking over her apt & of course Di's mood
Nah, my stuff wasn't so bad & Di was seriously such a barrel of laughs that night. Good job, Ash.



But when I said she captured my last few hours - I also meant she captured my last few minutes:
Here I am as the Consumption moved in (had no idea she took this photo until I got better). Do you see my luggage on the far right taking over the Virgin Terminal?


Because as you can see again on the far right, I REALLY took over that terminal with my 10 50+lbs bags and 2 carry-ons and one fragile kitty hat. And 'yes' I also fly looking like a homeless person

2 comments:

Mitch said...

Your kitty hat arrived? Please can I see how pretty you look in it?

Anonymous said...

That's IT?! THOSE are the 2 "Steven Meisel" shots you chose from my, I mean, HER roll of genius film to the unbeknowst subjects???

C'mon- you know there's more, and Better 3some shots.