Thursday, September 17, 2009

When I needed advice from my Monkey sister

So I was on location in My Dream Land (as you can see)



my head was spinning with where to start and what to bring home



then I got these sweet words of adivce from my dear sister:

Subject: yes child,
To: ambertines

i hear your retail prayers;
hush now, don't you cry,
U have a full week, and whatever you don't have time for, may just be best for the wallet.
So take it in at first,
evaluate, prioritize,
Seriously prioritize, No- 2 of basically the same thing, not allowed!
Then tap that $#*t like it's the Supermarket Sweepstakes meets Sabado Gigante under a drug sting.

2 comments:

LaModMom said...

those furst girls have such a way with words!
love it.

Anonymous said...

U should talk...Runs in the family sis!