Monday, September 14, 2009

Look, I don't just write about cats

There's taxidermied cats!



No, no, no, I enjoy all animals, esp the taxidermied (is that a word?) ones




ohhh, even better - my fake taxidermied friends


i love things that look like taxidermy but are not


This little one was especially special



Don't get me wrong - I also like live animals

in cages



no - i meant live animals that are huge



i also like animals that are clean and tidy



i also like animals in places they shouldn't be




and i Love when the animal hasn't been born yet




or after they were born and they die

they look so pretty



and i love when animals are recreated via art




but my favorite is when an animal isn't an animal but a human

2 comments:

LaModMom said...

I just realized what I can do with RC when he finally passes on to the big cat house in the sky...

TAXIDERMY!

Bek said...

why are you so funny? i wrote a poem about a kitty and sent it to my boyfriend, but he didn't understand. i'm going to send it to you and i KNOW you'll get it. you so get me.