Thursday, March 26, 2009

Seasick Yet Still Docked

In Honor of this boy's birthday

(technically yesterday)


I went to see The Moz

at Webster Hall


there's really no relation


between the two



except they both claim to relate to:
"Wish I had the charm to attract the one I love
But you see, I've got no charm"





yeah right. like either of had problems attracting the ones they want and don't want.

don't you hate it when successful friends claim they didn't get the one the they wanted and that some girls are fatter than others? (it's OK mom, I'm just trying to fit in all the Morrissey-related lyrics I can into one sentence).


so like i was saying. . .



. . . i forgot.




All I know for sure is, my sister really likes one of these guys

and it's not the one who was born on May 22nd (just had to bring it back to Ash one more time before March ends).

You're ALL welcome

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...johnny can look hot. Does he know it?
love the black and white photos.
credit the photographer... really!

Alicia said...

so which sis was born May 22...anyone I know?
Hey, those photos are very professional....who's the photog?

Alicia said...

Never mind...I get it!

Di said...

i feel like you've been carefully plotting to do this post for some time now...covertly taking morrissey-esque photos of j.o.

"what?...oh just pull your collar up a little. yes, good good, okay, chin down just a bit. perfect!"

you are one clever little bunny.

Alicia said...

Ah ha! Di is right on...she knows you very well! great shots! ever thought of becoming another A L?