Thursday, March 5, 2009

Man I'm slipping

But you know I stopped being a real friend/ family member to everyone not just Le Blog.

But let's get back to what's important




It's birthday month.

and yesterday was not only birthday month but also birthday Day to this guy

I know, because I was there


Then let's not forget the our own little Monkey

Hey I'll give you one cookie if you tell me how old she'll be


Also I'll give you a cookie if you can do this

and by 'this' i mean - be a Another March Birthday Person

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, i think it's pretty clear:
You meant get a cookie if we 'do' that person.

Alicia said...

I know how YOUNG monkey is, but I'm not telling!

Anonymous said...

slipping... or falling...
In love!

Monkey is 22... that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Bek said...

so many good looking people were born in march.

Jenna Theobald Broadbent said...

Jenn was in town this weekend and we stayed up every night until 4am talking about how much we love you. So probably next time you should come with her.