Sunday, June 8, 2008

Guys, you're all invited to Greece


This is my hotel lobby - Come on!

Guys, i didn't want to love Greece as much as I do... It's my duty as a good friend now to share it.
All you have to do is get to Mykonos (I'm at the Mykonos Blu Hotel) and you can stay in my huge room. I won't be able to hang out but who cares about me when u have this island!? And don't EVEN get me started on the food.
So just gmail me and i'll give you my room #.

Ahem, I'm esp. talking to you, UK mates. It'll be SO much better than any other time you were here!

6 comments:

niall said...

I liked Greece, but made the mistake of thinking things would just work! The food is aces though.

Di said...

i feel so conflicted when i look at that photo. what is happening to that donkey? is it supposed to look like it's sick & dying? or is it peacefully sleeping? i'm so confused. is it resting it's head on the pillow?

speaking of piillows, amber. i got a new one. it's called "indulgence" or something that really made me wanna buy it. yeah, and i can't wait to finish this comment so i can slumber upon it. now, where's that donkey?

hurry home, dum dum!!!

niall said...

I second Di's comment about you hurrying home, but only via London...

Anonymous said...

eatcha heart out Salvador

Anonymous said...

well that explains why you haven't been returning my phone calls!

In Greece huh?

life is nice.

@

Bek said...

i wish someone woulda told me in advance that she was leaving to greece b/c perhaps i woulda joined that somebody had i known. you do the math.