Friday, June 27, 2008

Guys, you know what's delicious and disgusting?

Note: vegetarians and CT. residents might want to skip this one








But seriously, do you know what's delicious and disgusting?







Fish with their heads still attached




Hey look, I have a line too that I won't cross (you thought I didn't draw any type of line/boundaries, that's just ridiculous)



This:

Not so delicious but still disgusting



This:

Very delicious and probably very disgusting





And while we're discussing food, I'd like to say that

I'd get the 'meat sweats' here Any day




But d'ya know what's delicious and Not disgusting?

My breakfast everyday. (Remember when I told you about my delicious and not disgusting breakfast? I took a photo just to show you/make you jealous - sorry I'm a jerk)

1 comment:

Bek said...

fish heads, fish heads, rolly polly fish heads!