Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Oh don't even tell me you haven't been waiting for this:

It all started with a shelf. . .



Which made this thing (AKA my bedroom) look sooooo good looking:



maybe you'd have to have seen my room before to get the true beauty of THIS one:




I mean, I don't want to brag but this is what happens when you read "7 Awesome Habits of Highly Awesome People"



you don't tell ME you don't like Mexican folk art/décor...

OK, maybe you don't but that just means you're racist.


OK, but here's the Real reason we're all friends:

Why yes, that IS a commemorative doll plate.
It's in honor of my Grammy - yeah, that's right, so you can take back all things you just thought.

And yes she is supposed to give you nightmares.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just a guess here... did you clean your room? I never knew you had a wood floor.

Mitch said...

i feel a little guilt about the doll plate comments since it's a connection to your grammy.

but that doesn't mean i don't still think it's creepy.

Mitch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.