Thursday, January 31, 2008

Another one of the 7 Awesome Habits of Highly Awesome People...

I eat my 4-5 servings of fruits/vegetables (but mostly vegetables because I'm extra awesome like that) Every DAY. If I keep this up I'll be ready for a repeat of the 1K I ran a while back. Remember that day? I was so special.

. . . . Best day of my life . . . .

Note the Rock Star in sunglasses who finished the race super fast, ran back to find me and re-ran the end of it just to give me support.


OK, maybe I stole the idea about the Vegetables Everyday from someone - but I'm sure they're fine with it because I think they stole it from the this place called the FDA.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

i love that picture of you. it inspires me to run another marathon. but i won't really do anything about it. i won't.

AM said...

Dear Tayebi,
If you do run a 1K like I did may I suggest closing your mouth when they take your photo?
Thanks,
The Management