Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hey guys, bet you didn't know I had a TV Show


Hola! Me llamo Ugly Betty.


Listen! I've been thinking about this for a while and I'm not trying to brag but I swear I'm Ugly Betty. I could make a list of all the obvious, smaller similarities - but here are the 2 most important: we're both clumsy and awkward but sort of blindly so (I rarely think I'm as awkward as I look or actually am).
Case in point:




AND we both have work friends from the UK, who work on the fashion side, who have a heart of gold. . .

... who can hold down their liquor, who we tell everything to, who makes coming to work a joy, and I swear my Girl could hold her own against Ricky Gervais Any day. Oh my gosh - am I even making sense anymore? I'm not, huh? Oh no - I'm not Ugly Betty, I'm Jerri Blank:

"I stole a TV."

Blah blah blah, i know some of you don't WATCH television, some of you are rolling your eyes at my cultural references, and some of you Only watch "Shameless" so these pedestrian examples are lost on you. [Note: "Shameless" is a really good show and if they showed it here that's all I'd watch too]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, my sister is a bag lady. get that picture off of your blog now! are you crazy!

that's worse than me with no make up!

AM said...

exactly