Sunday, December 18, 2011

Guys, All my Dreams Have Come True Now

You have certain goals you want to reach in your lifetime, milestones, things that matter and once you reach them you can say your life is complete.


One of those things happened last Tuesday.  


Bek and I went to Worship /Watch the Throne.   
Jay Z + Kanye West complete each other.
Jay Z + Kanye West compete me.  


First thing's first.   What to wear.


I wanted to go dressed like this:


But settled for a Kid Cudi look.


Bek and I did our requisite photo:
So necessary. So necessary. 


We made it to the Staples Center and decided to take our holiday photos now.

 We're going to merge then together so we look like a proper couple.

OK, forget us, back to the Mens.

Two stages and movies of Great White Sharks.
Yeah, minds were blown. 




Bek might have gotten mad when they played the same song 10 Times.
 But I was one of the people yelling, 'One more time!'
When they sang it 9 Times.
So you could say we disagreed on that one.


Dad snuck in and we both walked away with a piece of history.

I'll say it.
I wish they would have gone to 11.

1 comment:

Bek said...

I love being a part of your dreams. I love when you quote Jay-Z. I hate the 10 times.