Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Guys, don't worry - I had fun in Panama too

We had 1 day off & we did aproveitar (look it up in honor of the World Cup)

What did we do at Bocas del Torro?
We called loved ones



I went to the set of Colombian Survivor (de verdade!)
So if you see it - know they weren't really so far from civilization.



We ate here! Seriously!
I didn't take photos because it was rainy & I forgot to buy a waterproof camera
- but it was a dream.


Then back in Panama . . .



I gave up my seat on the plane to some sucker while I stayed here
But I couldn't really be bothered to go swimming because . . .


. . . I had a hotel suite with multiple rooms!

After no running water & tight spaces - I was pleased as punch.




I liked Panama and all but they were kind of weird with their food issues.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No WONDER you 'gave up your seat' on the return flight back to non-tropical bliss, interviews or not. Sucker indeed.

Alicia said...

Smart girl! Good Decision...nice suite! You forgot to mention the shopping!