Saturday, July 11, 2009

Guys, did you know I like delicious cake?


Esp. ones that are named after "Di!"



(this one is better after I tell you that the wall fell down Before we took any photos. i did run and stop it from falling 100% but not soon enough to stop it from knocking the cake to the ground. ha!)




I esp. like pretty cakes





So does Di



Once Beky made a cake after our friend. . .











Di and I once made a cake



This is what it looked like:



And because it looked like this we Won a prize!



Then it was time to kill it




Cake was delicious

3 comments:

Mitch said...

sigh. you+cake=true love.

Anonymous said...

Finally New Blog!
i'm sorry, you must have been busy-
So busy in getting your tom cruise costume ready/together by....
putting on an eye patch.
my apologies.
but great costume;)

Jenna Theobald Broadbent said...

Remember when you brought home a Vosges wedding cake and maybe I ate the entire thing? It was so, so magical.

XOXO

PS. Did I scare you off with the polygamy comment on facebook? Shhh. Puppy. Don't worry. Cory is a very tender lover.