Monday, February 23, 2009

Guys, when dreams come true you usually have a lot to talk about

But Nuevo cannot believe I'm still talking about this

but i DO.
I mean imagine if I didn't share THIS photo



&

Have you seen the Insides of a Lighthouse?

The organs - The inner chambers . . .


And Here's some trivia
What year was my lighthouse born?

Tell me...






EIGHTEEN SIXTY NINE!
of course


And I have to tell you about Johnny's obsession with Ice



& Throwing It



& doing illusions with it




Then there was the time

I tried to just be a normal photographer


Hey,

I'm shy



OK

But then I got all into it


Remember when these guys walked on the Hudson?

Di and I promised not to jump in and save 'em if the ice broke


And then the day came when we had to leave



overall this was what the Lighthouse was like



Just Kidding


It was like this

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate the cold, but it sure looks like you had fun and really heated the place up!
ooh and by the way....

SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE!!!! Can you believe Warner Bros. wanted it to go straight to DVD so they gave it or sold it to Fox Searchlight pictures. Who's the idiot now? I bet someone got fired over that one!

Bek said...

Go lighthouses! Go Slumdog!

acl said...

WHo would have known a lighthouse could be so perfect (I guess a lot of people since it took so long to get a reservation) anyway I want you to go again in the summer so I can see what it looks like then

Di said...

ace! its too late for that! i think they're full till 2023. (but i wanna go in the summer too. oh man, it'd be even more awesomer, if that's even possibler)

jendar said...

i love lighthouses.