Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I know, you all think I'm in love with Mich. . .

... and maybe I am, I mean come on! Look how pretty she is on her wedding day - in a track suit!



Mich and I had a long hypothetical conversation (Ashley calls them the Amber-questions and she means that in the least endearing way possible). . .How much would someone have to pay you a year to wear a track suit everyday. I think I said no amount of money and I think she said like £20,000 (although the £ goes a lot further than the $ it still didn't seem like that much).

2 comments:

Di said...

oh my goodness! probably one of the best things is remembering that i haven't checked your blog in nearly 2 weeks (okay, maybe 3? 4?) and getting to read new posts!! you are funny. why haven't you asked me about track suits yet? i'll be waiting for you to ask me. tonight. at your house. i'll be the one on the couch. watching tv. eating ice cream. oh you like that, don't you.

LaModernGirl said...

I love Mich too! She's so nice... and genuine! I love track suits too. I wear them sometimes in the morning when I take the kids to school. They're so cozy. A lot of other Moms are in them too because they are on the way to the Gym to workout! Not me though. I usually have my track suit on with some high heel wedgy shoes which pretty much give away the fact that my track suit is not even remotely going to make it within one mile of a Gym.