Friday, July 20, 2007




scariest of them all!







So on a happy note, I'll tell you that Crystal told me she knows Kenneth from 30 Rock. What are the chances that I obsess over the show all day and that night my friend tells me she knows my favorite TV star, next to the Bluth family. I confuse reality and fantasy too much, huh?

oh yeah? Well just read this excerpt from an article that the actor who plays Kenneth said (ergo, the real actor and the character he plays are equally entertaining and merit importance in my life):

McBRAYER: People on the street have been nice. I thought people were going to come up and say, ''Your show ain't funny. And you're stupid. And you've got no chin. And your haircut is ugly. And you're from the South.'' But they've been nice. A couple of times, people were like, ''Can I hug you?''

LEE AND URIE: Awwwww....

McBRAYER: Then they stab you with a hypodermic needle.

No comments: