Monday, July 30, 2007

"Call me Ishmael."



It's that time of year again!

Shark week on the Discovery Channel!

shark-tracker.com

I'm so torn! The Bull shark is obviously the more evil of the sharks but it's rarely seen off the coast of CA. ... However, should I accept that I now live on the Atlantic side of the US, where Bull's live in plenty? I grew up fearing-studying-loathing the Great White (which, although also found on the Atlantic side, their East-coast attacks pale in comparison to other species) so it's ingrained in me. . . So who gets the #1 spot of Most Hated Shark?
Who takes the #1 spot might change what I'd do with a million $$ if I ever won a million $$. . .

2 comments:

sarah said...

Hi. I just NEEDED to send you this link

http://www.mcsweeneys.net/links/lists/jaws.html

This will change your life.

x
sarah

Stephen said...

sharks are our friends. robots are not.