Thursday, April 12, 2012

Guys, I have to tell you something serious

During college we all liked a new thing called Cold Stone ice cream.   My favorite was the medium sized white chocolate with caramel and cookie dough in a waffle cone.  Since it was far from where we lived I'd usually get my medium, eat it and order another.
One day a friend went with me and when he saw me eat the medium and order the exact same one he asked with disgust, 'Hey, AM, ever heard of self control?  You don't have to indulge in everything you want.'

He was even smugger than that story would imply.
But he was right.
I had no self control.  I still don't.
I still indulge.
And I can see how that would make people dislike me.

But really, what the cuss do I care?
Cause I saw Pulp last night.


And this is how close our seats were.







I know what you're saying, but you saw Jarvis and said all your dreams had come true. . . You said it RIGHT HERE
But my partner is crime kept reminding me that that doesn't even compare to Pulp.  
I should stop saying it comes close.  
In fact I should stop talking.

He has a point.
Back to swooning I go.


No comments: