Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Why cats are ridiculous . . .

Guys, I think we all know how I feel about Cats.

They are idiots.


Especially this one:





If you are going to try and eat my flowers

at least have the decency to do it correctly
And not Start to eat them and then
forget what you were doing in the first place.
Idiots!

Oh yes, I am glad you asked.
These flowers were sent to me by Senor Copper
And the best part was
they looked even more lovely after they died.

I might start a business that only sends dead flowers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were going to say "have the decency to not eat them in front of me!"

Anonymous said...

and chew loudly.

LaModMom said...

For your birthday I am going to give you an Abyssinian Cat named, Mr. Copperpot. He'll be a pure bred.. I'm just sayin', don't be surprised.

Alicia said...

First flowers B ever sent were completely dead....he paid the florist to leave them close to their store furnace to make sure they were good and DEAD....it was April's Fools Day! At least your flowers started out fresh and beautiful...ha!