Sunday, May 23, 2010

Guys, did you know I love costume/themed parties?

1st. Do you know how obsessed with Annie I was as a child?






It was border-line scary
Esp. for my poor family.
Why they let me see it in the theater so many times is beyond me.




2nd. Do you know what happens when Lucie is your friend?

Oh, just this:


She throws you Annie-themed parties JUST to cheer me up
& even provides a costume for me!

She even used red T-shirts so her girls could match me!



She made and/or bought my favorite foods




Provided theme-appropriate decor



And sent everyone home with party favors



All my favorite adorable people were there:

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Lucie is right.....and so is Annie....THE SUN WILL COME UP TOMORROW!!! Ain't that the truth?! I love Annie parties and Annie girls!!

Christy and Jason said...

Loved your party post!

Bek said...

this was def your most warm and fuzzy post. i love my tender amber.

LaModMom said...

Lucy makes Mother Theresa look like a slacker... seriously I appreciate the all of the attention to detail. Lucy is my idol!