Thursday, October 22, 2009

Guys, I need to be serious/boring obvious

Cause it's time to talk about UYD (ou seja Uhh Yeah Dude)

Seth & Jonathan of UYD came to NY to do a live show in front of:



Basically we'd been waiting for 3 months for this & when it finally happened it was dreamy hilariousness.


First - we had to get to Brooklyn 5 hours early

And kill some time here:



And eat the most delicious salad I've ever laid eyes on



Second - we had to find Public Assembly


I was worried we'd get lost



Third - we have to wait for another 3 hours


So we filled it with what we know how to do best:















We almost forgot why we were there.

Then we really remembered.



OK - now I'm just posting photos of Jonathan & Seth - like the way people post photos of their kids on their blogs














Seth had amazing '90s posture:







(P.S. the best photos came from Brigham's camera)



WAIT - I'm not done - although I bet you wish I were


Because afterward we had to dance with them



And/Or talk to them



Then take photos



8 comments:

Mitch said...

Looks like you've got your christmas card photo. Hurrah!

Di said...

Reliving this night is my favorite pastime.

acl said...

wait wait wait - I want more details....(i'm not kidding).

kieren said...

seriously. i want more details too. MORE DETAILS. UYH has become a household obsession with us over here in old provo

. . . said...

Could he get any closer to you?...
What did you smell like vanilla dipped in chocolate with a gardenia afterscent?
Oh, wait you still have that perfume? good move.

Bek said...

do not date either of these guys. i'm serious.

LaModMom said...

YEAH,DUDETTE, don't date either of these guys, but use and abuse THEM to your heart's delight. That's what I'd do...
Seth reminds me of a Stray Cat, and I'm not talking about the furry pussy kind.

Alicia said...

Who is that guy that looks like he will never let you go? What's his name and what are his intentions?