Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Guys, don't you love beach parties...?

So I was invited to a beach party

But when you say beach I hear 'Cuba'


This party was a little confusing at first
Because it was the Beach on the Roof
AND you had to climb these to get there - which wasn't confusing just tiring

And I mean there were a Lot of these


Then I saw this interesting thingie:



But I didn't take it seriously


Even after this:





But I thought, this is Downtown, no one has a camera in a building - that costs $$$

And then I saw






Listen though, when you take chances you get rewarded

With Friendship



& With Fabulousness



& Memories



& Pretty



And I never forgot to be modest

2 comments:

Bek said...

you are so sex and the city.

The LA Mod Mom said...

I love the beach! We saw so many dolphins swimming at the beach on Tuesday and jumping up and out of the water like they were at Sea World or something, but that's nothing compared to the COOL WHITE SHOES AND SKINNY WHITE PANTS you got to see at your beach. The LA MOD MOM is jealous!