Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Remember when La famille visite le Costco II?

What? Your family portrait isn't taken at Costco too?

And "No" you can't date our parents.



When there were no food samples we decided to sample other things






Then Ash and Mom couldn't take the lack of food samples



I promised to use my skills & the supplies there to cook something edible


Ha! I tricked you all - you can't eat DVDs (can you believe you can buy 3 awesome DVDs for the low low price of $12?)


My Roommate got all angry because he was hungry and doesn't like tricks, I mean illusions





Just Kidding




He's just really into golf.

Man someone needs to learn boundaries - this is Costco - not your country club

4 comments:

Di said...

costco with the furst family is my favorite pastime. who are you to say i can't date your parents? we'll see about that...

i have 2 more hilarious stories to tell you about my adventures in utah/away from you. call me. oh wait, you can't (my story will explain why).

did you delete this post and then re-post it? i'm confused.

Di said...

i love it so much when you go sans g's. is costco one of the 4 S's now?

Sarah said...

i'm so gay for you.

Anonymous said...

Wow, he golfs too.

Oh, and U R superfantastically funny. But then you know that right.

Heard you're into Peanut Butter lately.