Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tell me when it's too much. . .

. . . just kidding, I don't care.

Here's some family shots:


I wanted to do one where Allyson looks pretty, because she was a beautiful Mother of the Bride.



And here's Mich's sister, Charlotte and Mich (in her wedding present dress, well done Niall).



The Clark brothers all wore kilts and did you know they're big like bears? They even scratch their backs like bears (ask Mich about this one).



No but seriously, how perfect that Mich had another dress that wouldn't hinder any dance moves... and oh there was a lot of dancing.






Please look at Jo (mustard-colored dress) - how awesome is she? I told you there was dancing!

2 comments:

Jo said...

oh my. what am i even doing?

Di said...

i'm in love with jo in that picture.